A lot went on in the Welos' World for Memorial Day weekend! I turned 28 and Lily Bug turned 8 mths! Gosh! I can't believe either one of us are that old?!
Meg came up Thursday night to visit us, along with her friend, Margie and her son, Cooper. The weather was pretty awful...raining every single day but we still managed to have a good time. We always love having visitors!! ; )
Me and Meg down on the Riverwalk
Margie and Cooper (a trip to Savannah isn't complete without a stop to River Street Sweets!)
Two weirdos we saw in a tourist shop
We visited Hanz so we could checkout the helicopters. Lily is a backseater!!
Cooper was the Pilot
he didn't want to leave...
The rain never let up so we went to Hilton Head and did some outlet shopping.... Meg purchased her very FIRST Coach bag!! Yeah Megs!!

For my b'day dinner we went to my all time FAVORITE restaurant here in Savannah...Driftaway Cafe (my new Coach wallet...aka "B'day present to myself"...is in my hands)
Our neighbor, Lauren, and Lily at dinner


2 comments:
I forgot about that Coach picture! I have gotten so many compliments on my purse... I can't WAIT for my second purchase ; )
Thanks again for having us Bec! Love you!
Love the new patio! Thanks for welcoming Cooper and I into your house! We had so much fun!
Post a Comment