Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Disney (yes, Again!!!)

: )

This trip to Disney marked the THIRD trip for me and Lily Bug in a YEAR but as always, we had a BLAST! Our trip was extra special this time b/c we took along the Reider and Mae Mae! We were only at the parks for a couple of days. The first day we did the Magic Kingdom (with the kiddos) and then the second day, Mardi and Bob came over from Cocoa Beach and kept the kids while Meg and I did Epcot as "adults". Let's just say, that we THOROUGHLY enjoyed ourselves! ; )

**Warning: this post has a TON of pics!!!
We stayed at the Carribean Beach Resort this time and it was AWESOME!! I think it's my favorite so far. We ate dinner at the hotel that night and then crashed!!To celebrate Mae Mae's "belated" b'day and Lily's "early" b'day, we went to Chef Mickey's the next day for breakfast. This has been the best character meal BY FAR and I would highly recommend it!!! And here begins our Epcot adventure...; )

2 comments:

The Penter Family said...

JEALOUS!

Megan said...

I love all the new pics! I had SO much fun at Disney ; ) Ready to go back!