Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Reid's First Haircut

Hanz wasn't appreciating the "Mountain Brook" shag little man was growing so I took him in for his very first haircut! We decided to go back to the place where Lily had her first haircut and embrace the whole experience (complete with power wheels chairs, movie watching, animal crackers, the little lock and first hair-cut certificate). We WILL NOT be back b/c it was way too expensive for a child's haircut but I think worth the money one time to capture this memory. ; ) Reid didn't appreciate being alone at first so Lily got in the "car chair" with him and they enjoyed a cup of animal crackers, while watching Dora. My little man now has a BIG BOY haircut and is too cute for words! I am sooo enjoying these new "boy" experience as I never had brothers or really know how to handle the little guys but sure am having fun trying! ; )







No comments: