I don't know why I let her sit by herself on on of those redneck toys!! ; )
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Redneck Riviera
Ok. So the reason for the title of my post is because I have now "dubbed" Bass Pro Shops as the Redneck Riviera. If anyone has ever been there then you totally understand! No offense to any hunter, fisherman, boater, etc... that thinks this is the best store in the world (my husband and father included), it's just not really down my alley. Anywho, they did have one fantastic Santa set-up and it was FREE! Mom, Dad, Meg, and Me all took the Bug to sit on Santa's knee. At this point, she just thought the old man with the white beard was strange looking but I'm sure it will be a different story next year. It did make for a fun adult time and some good pics so Enjoy!! 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Yeehaw.. can we please go back to the Redneck Riviera?! And remember eating at the Ruby T's afterwards in Leeds ; )
Camron is highly offended by this post. He LOVES to hunt and fish and therefore LOVES Bass Pro Shop!!!
Their Santa was really good though, wasn't he? I hope they have him again next year!
I took Cooper to the BPS with my dad and stepmom. He loved it. And the Santa was awesome...and FREE. I will have to agree, it is a bit redneck. Not really up my alley. But with a great free Santa, awesome aquriam, and trains...i guess I can look past the rednecks for a few hours for my sweet Cooper! Love the one of Lily on the tractor!!!
btw- we ate at the cafe too. It was actually pretty good. The peanut butter fudge was REALLY GOOD!
So cute?? Are you coming on the 31st????
Post a Comment