This is a pretty late entry but better late than never...I guess??!! ; )
We were so fortunate to be back in the States for this Holiday Season. It has been so hectic (well, since September) but being able to rest and Hanz to take leave and enjoy Lily's First Christmas was a true blessing. Hanz will more than likely be gone this next Christmas so we enjoy them while we can. : )
We closed on our new house on Dec. 22nd (YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!) and then headed back to Birmingham for the Holidays. We did the annual Christmas Eve service at our Church and Christmas morning at my parents. Christmas afternoon was spent at the Golf Course with the rest of my extended family (mom's side).
Checking out her new Bumbo chair
Lily and her Christmas stash (it's all about those kiddos!!)
Our little family Christmas Morning
Robin, Mary Kate and Blake
Lanier, Kari and Laynie
The Friday after Christmas all of the kids (minus Lanier and Megs) got together at Amanda and Stefan's. We had a GOOD time! ; ) It was fun to get to hang out with everyone, since we have all lived so far apart for so long. I'm so thankful we're back together again and it's kind of like it was when we all were growing up. Good times!
Are they not so freaking cute?! (Mary Kate got to hold Lily since she was the oldest...she did a great job!)
My sweet Mom looking after the kids (since we were enjoying our adult beverages!!) ; )
For New Years, well, we rang them in here in Savannah. It was nice getting to break in the new house with my family. Lauren had to work but maybe we'll all be able to get together for St. Patty's. (ok, I just realized I don't have any New Years pics but Megs does on her blog so check them out!!)


2 comments:
Dang! That's one good looking family! I promise I will post the New Year's pics soon... I've been lazzzzy ; )
she looks so cute in her bumbo chair. i see that she got an exersaucer for Christmas. colton LOVES his...he is actually playing in it right now!
Post a Comment