Well, with this cold snap we've been having (too reminiscent of Germany) the "Bug" and I are all too ready for Summer! To get ready for our first HOT (I'm sure) Summer here in Savannah (and hopefully many days at the beach), we ventured out to the mall and bought her her first bathing suit! She doesn't know what to think at first...
I was so excited about our purchase that I called the Savannah Aquatic Center to sign us up for Mommy and Me swim lessons (I think they are the "starfish") but was soooo bummed out!! They told me that she had to be 6 mths old to sign up! : ( Oh well. We'll just splash around in the bathtub until then! ; )
I think she's warming up to the idea!! ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love Lily's new swim suit... the pink polka dots will go great with her pink crocs! She is the hippest baby!
how cute! love the cute little swimsuit and your new blog makeover!
swim lessons sounds fun. my mom said she took me when i was just a few months old too and that the babies could sort of naturally pick up on swimming. colton will be six months old in february...maybe i should check into that!
she is so precious! Love the hair!!! So precious! Are you coming Saturday?????
Post a Comment