Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Four Year Old!

Ok, so I know you're all wondering..."Umm....I thought Rebecca only has one kid and she's a newborn", well you're right! I'm talking about my four year old Boxer, Mr. Tyson! He is one of a kind! If you've ever been around the Boxer breed then you know how playful and hilarious they are. They ALL seem to have strong personalities and after adopting Tyson, we have come to truly LOVE this breed! I just had to share some pictures of what old Tyson has been up to lately. If he hears the sound of ANY of Lily's toys, he comes running to play! I even caught him on her little changing pad that's on the floor next to my bed today. I was dying laughing!! I guess he thought it was for him. ; ) Enjoy!

Uh oh! He hears the rattle!"I wanna play too!"

" Mr. Tyson! Go get on your own bed!"

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hahha! Tyson wanted to be the baby forever!