Sunday, January 18, 2009

Prestigious Blog Award


Martina has awarded me the Prestigious Blog Award! Thanks Martini!! ; ) Now I am to disclose 5 of my addictions and pass the torch onto 5 other "Prestigious" bloggers. Here we go...

1. My little FAMILY which now consists of Hanz, myself, Lily, Maggie and Tyson. Hanz is of course the love of my life and now my new love (that I truly can't even remember life before) is my Lily Bug. Moosie and Treaties are just the best dogs in the whole world and each member of the fam makes me laugh at least once a day! Priceless!

2. DECORATING- While I don't have all the money in the world, decorating has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. The greatest task for me is to shop until I find the perfect thing for the perfect location! Spending all day to find that perfect thing at a low price is even better!

3. ORGANIZATION- Call it OCD or whatever but I have a place for everything and have everything in its place. While this drives my husband CRAZY, it's how I function! I think that's why it takes the average person a couple of weeks to unpack all of their boxes and put everything away and me, oh let's say, a few months! I have to have the right shelving, baskets (color/texture coordinating of course), etc... for me to feel that the job is done!

4. The LAKEHOUSE- While this may sound odd, I HAVE to visit my parents' lakehouse at least once a year. It just soothes the soul for me! There are so many good memories there and the place is just so tranquil and serene. You must visit!

5. HGTV- Sadly enough, I could watch this channel 24hr/day (almost do many days!) ; ( I guess it's b/c of my #2 and #3 addictions but I just think it's the best channel creation EVER!

Ok, so I now dub thee..
1. Megan Prentice
2. Margie Davenport
3. Nina Thrasher
4. Erin Rigney Martin
5. Stefan Kim (not sure if you'll check this)
With the Prestigious Blog Award!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Aw, Bec you're so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Of course I check your new blog posts. :)