Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Trip to the Ham & Lake

Hanz went to Colorado for some training this past week so Lily and I headed to Birmingham. We saw my Papal, visited my Dad at work, checked out Loo's new apartment and swam in her pool, and spent the night with Mae Mae...WHEW! Thursday we headed up to our lakehouse and had the best time! I have been wanting to go to the Lake and hang out there for a while (well, for the last THREE years) so it was definitely long overdue! Although the time went by too fast it's good to be home and see Hanz again!
Hanging out at Bugsy's office while KK and I had our teeth cleaned

Having fun at Mae Mae's


Exploring Mae Mae and Uncle Michael's house

Lily locked up in her Mom's old crib (a.k.a. baby jail with nothin but a tin cup!)

Lily's first swim in Smith Lake

Having some fun with Mae Mae

Getting dried off by KK

Bugsy fixed the waverunner so I could take Tyson out for a spin


I think he had a good time!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Gosh, even a one piece can't hide my fat rolls ; ) I got some really good pics of you and Lily too... I'll send them your way!

The Penter Family said...

Child Abuse! Poor Lily! She needs to come live with me... I would never lock her in a jail with a tin cup :)