Friday, January 1, 2010

HELLO THERE 2010!!

My Resolutions (although I don't know if I truly "believe" in New Year Resolutions I have decided that this year calls for an "attempt" at a few)...

1. After I see my WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, AMAZING husband in just a couple of short weeks (and when he'll see me at my LARGEST hopefully for the last time in my life)...I will have a new baby boy and then BEGIN RUNNING!!! (I have been saving for a BOB Duallie Revolution stroller and hope that that will help tote the load of my two little tykes come February or March and begin to shed these POUNDS!!!)

2. PAY IN CASH for EVERYTHING!!! I did this when we lived in Germany and it REALLY does help you save money and manage your spending!! (Americans get TOO carried away using debit/credit cards and I can prove it by the amount of money I DIDN'T save this past year vs what I saved the 3 years I lived over there) p.s. Martina is my inspiration!!!

3. LEARN TO SMOCK!!! I have ALWAYS wanted to learn this and there's no time like the present to learn a new hobby (here's hoping I find a class that works with my schedule that is about to get REALLY busy VERY soon!!!) ; )

HAPPY NEW YEAR and DECADE to everyone!!!

2 comments:

Alli and Korey said...

Love your resolutions .... I want to start running too! I use to all the time back when I was like ... 20. Guess I got old! I am considering getting a double BOB too in hopes this will motivate me. Since I am preggo now I prob wont be running but if you want a walking buddy call me anytime! Ohh and cash is so the way to go. You should read Dave Ramseys book ... changed our lives!

The 6 W's said...

We can DEFINITELY start walking together with our BOBs!! ; ) I almost took that course but it was right before Hanz deployed so we didn't. I've heard it's great though!