Good Friday we went to the Botanical Gardens and "tried" to get pics of the babies in their Easter outfits. Lily enjoyed herself at first and all of the beauty surrounding her but as soon as Reid was in the picture she had a FIT (see pic below)! ; ) We dressed her out of her Easter garb and let her run around. We found Landon's tree and Lily found a hollow log that she ended up crawling through. My mom had a cow and my dad and I just laughed!
If you have read my previous posts then you know that I dedicated myself to running a 5K Easter weekend. Well, I DID IT! I actually "Ran to the Cross"(the entire time, WITH HILLS) and it was awesome! It really helped me get motivated to get back into running b/c all proceeds from the race went to benefit Children's Missions and b/c it was for that, they actually PRAYED before the race! I knew God would take care of me and not let me DIE and He didn't! ; ) I did keep humming to the tune of "He gives me Living water and I thirst no more..." the entire time though! HA!
We had a wonderful day at church and at lunch with our family. I am so thankful for my salvation and the gift of Jesus Christ and only hope I can help others come to know the God who is my Rock.


2 comments:
Looks like a fun Easter... I LOVE that pic of Lily and Reid together where L is screaming... SO funny!
Congrats on the run! I knew you could do it... Glad you didn't die either cause we are ready for you to come back to Birmingham!
yay! congrats on your run! I have been running and it is TOUGH!
Your children ARE precious! great pics.
Post a Comment