Friday, August 6, 2010

A Day with Bugsy...

I am a SAHM...yes; however, I am also a RN and with that comes continuing education every two years regardless if I am working or not, so...I had the pleasure of finding a two day conference here in Birmingham where the fam could help me out with childcare so I could keep up my license. Yesterday BB (Aunt Bett) took both kiddos on, even though she had been with us for a week in Savannah and I know was already EXHAUSTED, but she did it and I'd like to give a big shout out...THANK YOU BB! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Today, after contemplating what to do in the "Great Outdoors", my Dad decided to take Reid for some much needed guy time to the...

BASS PRO SHOP!!!

where Bugsy bought Reid a hat...then they picked out a scope...and of course, ate some lunch! Oh happy boys!!! : )

No comments: