Saturday, July 31, 2010

My BIG girl!!!

As a mom of two, I can now officially say that NOTHING prepares your heart than seeing your firstborn soar to new heights and levels of independence. As silly as it is, we were at the mall the other day and went into Build a Bear to buy "Pup Pup" (Lily's lovey) a new outfit (Grandma Mardi's is about worn out). Anyway, Lily could have cared less about the new outfit and instead found a stroller that she did NOT want to leave at the store. I have bought her many "push" toys but she's never seemed interested; however, she was very intersted in a stroller that was on display for her Pup Pup so I bought her a similar one and that was her prize for the day. She insisted on pushing it around the ENTIRE perimeter of the mall and as I speak, I hear that thing being strolled on the hardwoods of my house. Thank you Lord for $12 well spent and for sweet little "mama" girls! ; )

1 comment:

Alli and Korey said...

Too cute! Lillian has one too and her and Eli both love to push it around. Miss you!