Saturday, July 10, 2010

Staycation...

The weekend after the Fourth, I was still in Birmingham so I treated myself to a "staycation". I had participated in the "Bid on Birmingham" online auction and walked away with a two night stay at a local suite, complete hair appt (highlights, cut and style), a mini-facial followed by a 30min massage and a $50 cigar gift certificate (which of course I didn't use but a man I love may find it in his stocking come Christmas!!) ; )...all for about $250!

I had wanted just ONE weekend without a little person pulling at me or wanting me to hold them so my family helped me out so I could enjoy my weekend "away". Meg kept Lily for me and Mom kept Reid. I had a fabulous time and documented with a single picture of me (minus makeup so don't laugh) after my "spa" day!! : ) Thanks KK and Mae-Mae (and BB who came to help with Reid one day)!

This is what Bliss looks like...in case you were wondering!! ; )

3 comments:

Alli and Korey said...

Good for you mama! I am only slightly jealous :) I hope I learn to juggle two little ones as well as you do! Come back to bham soon!

The Penter Family said...

I need sleep! Next time you do that, take me with you!

Amy Dorsey said...

I'm so glad you were able to get some alone time. I sure could use some me time too!