Sunday, November 28, 2010

Reid's Dedication

We dedicated Reid to our Lord, while we were home for Thanksgiving in Birmingham at my parent's church. I have never changed my "membership" so I still call this church Home. It's been such a blessing to have so many wonderful memories there and now to have had both of my kids dedicated at Brookwood is truly awesome! Dr. Barnett did the dedication (he also did Lily's a couple of years ago) so that was also special. We went to eat after the service at P.F. Chang's (something I always crave when I'm in B'ham...not really sure why Savannah doesn't have one?!) and celebrated with a cake from Edgar's (yum, yum!!). ; P Little Reid did so good the entire service and all through lunch. What a sweet blessing this little boy is! I am so greatful to God for the gift of motherhood and for blessing me with such wonderful litle miracles!





"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they content with their enemies in the gate". Psalms 127: 3-5

No comments: