Sunday, November 23, 2008
Savannah Update
Ok so for those of you that don't know...we went back to Savannah at the beginning of last week and leave again in the morning because we still haven't found a house and Hanz has to report on Tuesday. We DID find the best house EVER and put in an offer but then the seller told our real estate agent that he received a verbal offer of Full Price! Well, whatever idiot out there is willing to pay full asking price for a house can go ahead and have it. I have been praying for "our" house, since we found out we were coming to Savannah, and I know that God has an even better one in store for us (hopefully we'll find it soon!!). ; ) We will come home for Thanksgiving but Hanz will leave again because he'll start working again full time on that Monday. Depending on if we found a house or not, I'll go or stay here with Mom and Dad. I'm SOOO thankful that they have made the space for us to feel comfortable here. It's hard enough being homeless but with a newborn they've really helped to make it tolerable. THANKS PARENTALS!! Ok, so I'll keep you all updated. Keep praying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment