Sunday, November 2, 2008

First Halloween

For Halloween Aunt Meg and Uncle Michael had us over to their house. They had cooked chili and poor Meg was the only one that dressed up (I told her I would but then as we were driving over there I said, "Oh crap! I told Meg I'd dress up too!"). Whoops! Sorry Megs! ; ) My mind is still not operating at full capacity. We did dress "the Bug" up though so her and Aunt Meg handed out the candy. Here are some pics from Lily's first Halloween. She was the cutest little bunny EVER and Meg was "the Babe". ; )



4 comments:

Megan said...

Bec I'm so glad y'all came over for Halloween! It was fun hanging out with you guys : ) I also like your new page... cute cute!

Margie said...

She is adorable! I know you are a proud mama!!

Nina Long said...

So So Cute!!!

Unknown said...

i hate to tell you but your brain never really gets back to full capacity!! i guess it's the lack of sleep! she is so cute and getting so big!