Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bug ROLLED OVER!!!

Ok, so we had just come in from our daily walk with the dogs and I laid the Bug down in her co-sleeper like this...
and when I came back in to check on her, she was like this!!!

YEAH BUG LADY!!! ; )

4 comments:

The Penter Family said...

She is SO STINKIN cute!

Colton can only roll from his belly to his back... he can't even do back to belly yet. So she is ahead of him on that! I want to see her again so bad! Call me next time you are here...

Megan said...

She's even holding her head up better now, wow! What's your trick Bec, is it the Baby Einstein videos?? I miss her! I wish I was coming with Mom and Loo this weekend but I'll make a trip soon. Maybe I can get off one Friday next month and come over for a 3 day weekend. XOXOXO

Nina Long said...

Love the hair!! : )

Margie said...

GO LILY BUG!! It is so exciting when they start doing little things. Being a mommy is so rewarding! She is beautiful!!