So I actually joined Weight Watchers yesterday (went to a meeting and all!) and of course, left determined to lose the baby weight. Well, this is what I came home to...
(notice the TWO packages of Samoas!)...Thanks Hanz!! ; )
Is it really that time again? Can't wait to go to Walmart and get me some cookies from those sweet little girls outside. Good luck with the weight watchers!
3 comments:
Send them my way if you aren't going to eat them! Camron calls me the "Cookie Monster" because I bake and eat about a dozen cookies every two days!!!
I just ate a box of Samosa cookies! All the little girls in my class sold me a box!! I wished they didn't taste good!! *haha*
Is it really that time again? Can't wait to go to Walmart and get me some cookies from those sweet little girls outside. Good luck with the weight watchers!
Post a Comment