Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September = Party Planning!

Lily turns 1 this month!!! YIKES!! I've actually been thinking about her birthday for a while now because she has several little friends who are a little bit older than her and have all had really cute First Year Parties! Anyone who knows me, knows I'm a sucker for a GOOD PARTY! I love playing host, entertaining, and having tons of friends come over just for a good time...but one thing's for sure...this is my first KID Party so it's definitely going to be new turf for me. Hey, I'm up for it!

I also want this party to be super special for Lily b/c Hanz will be gone for the next one. : ( The timing of the big day has worked out perfectly! Because Sept. 26th falls on a Saturday we will have the party in Birmingham at my parents house and fly out to Disney on the 27th from there! (this is also awesome b/c my mom can keep our dogs for us!!) Most of our friends and almost ALL of our family live in or around Birmingham so this is just great!

Here's a sneak peek into the "BIG DAY"!

3 comments:

The Penter Family said...

CUTE invitation!

Megan said...

Love, love, love it!

Anonymous said...

one already? it seems just yesterday I was visiting the brand new little bug in the hospital.. I'm sorry, I won't be able to make it to her party.. but I will be there in spirit! Happy Bithday Lily Bug!!