Monday, August 31, 2009

Halfway point!

Well, I'll be rounding 21 weeks this week so I'm past the half-way point! This pregnancy has gone by SO much faster than the last! I'm sure it's because I already have a little one to occupy my mind/time...so less worrying! I'm feeling REALLY good but am starting to have trouble sleeping. I know not sleeping on your back is more important in the third trimester, but I try to get in the hang of it after 20 weeks and I think that's my prob. I've gained about 5 lb and am feeling the end of my pre-pregnancy clothes is VERY near!! ; ) No real cravings yet but I didn't have any with Lily so maybe it's just me. I went to my 20 week doctor's visit last week and they said all looked good; however, my 20 week ultrasound will actually not be done until the 22nd week so we won't know if this is a little girl or boy until then. Everyone's guess is as good as mine b/c I have NO IDEA!!! I am starting to feel this little person move almost daily so that's an amazing feeling again!

My plans are still to go home to B'ham to have this little one. I'll be staying through the Holidays and then the recovery portion of it all. We're still working on getting Hanz home in time for the birth but will probably keep pushing at it until the day of. Please keep us in your prayers and we'll keep you all up to date on the latest!