She is much more advanced than Colton. He is 12 months old and just NOW figured out waving bye-bye. Lily needs to come hang out with him so she can rub off some of her intelligence on him!
Martina you dork!! It was so weird when she started doing it. We knew she could wave but not on demand. We had gone to a friend's house for lunch and I said, "Lily, say Bye", and she started waving! We all freaked out! haha
4 comments:
She is much more advanced than Colton. He is 12 months old and just NOW figured out waving bye-bye. Lily needs to come hang out with him so she can rub off some of her intelligence on him!
Martina you dork!! It was so weird when she started doing it. We knew she could wave but not on demand. We had gone to a friend's house for lunch and I said, "Lily, say Bye", and she started waving! We all freaked out! haha
Loved the video : )
I had to watch it again... she's such a little angel! It kind of sounded like she said hi at the end : )
Post a Comment