Ok, so this post is a little late but my Bug Lady is now 10 months old!!! YIKES!! I'm lazy and haven't weighed her or measured her but I'd guess she's a little less than 19 lb and maybe 27-28" tall. She is crawling very fast, pulling up on everything and then holding on with one hand, crusing, climbing stairs and the newest thing is she has all fours on the ground and then sticks her butt up in the air (I'll try to capture this on film next time it happens). She dances to Rock Band (when we play with our neighbors) and screams WHENEVER she sees Mickey Mouse! It's so funny! She is starting to be a little demanding (mostly when she's STARVING for her bottle). She's eating more and more "real" people food but I'm still a dorky mom buying the Stage 3 baby food b/c I just think it's easier. She's really good at using her sippy and as a Mom I prefer the Nuby cups (FYI!!!). They're lightweight and I find that it's easier for the little people to tilt them up (even when full) to drink. She still wakes up once in the middle of the night for a bottle, which I tell her is going to have to stop soon b/c she's not going to have formula anymore in a couple of months! Maybe she understands? ; ) She can say Ma Ma, Da Da, Ba Ba, Bu Bu (we think that's Tyson, aka, "Boo-Boo"). She gives big hugs and slobbery open mouth kisses that I LOVE so much!
This Summer has been so much fun and packed with great trips and visits from friends and family. Tomorrow, Bug Lady and I are headed up to North Carolina to see our cousins and then Sarah! We can't wait and I'll make sure to post pics when we get back!


1 comment:
She is so precious!!! I have tried to comment on here before but for some reason was never able to. Hopefully it will work this time. Congrats on number 2!! What a blessing. John picked the camera out by himself and did a bunch of research and ended up with the Sony a330. I love it. I still don't know exactly hoew to use it but it is great!
Post a Comment