We had a lot of fun this week staying busy. I've decided that our routine is just too mundane to continue much longer so Lily and I joined a "Savannah Mom's Group". Our first meet-up was at Soft-Play at the local mall. This is just a big kid area where everything is soft (toys, floor, walls...) so you feel safe putting your kid down and just letting him/her loose. This group offers other meet-ups such as pool playdates, beach playdates, park meet-ups, picnics, jogging groups, etc... so it should be a lot of fun and give us something to do when we're going stir crazy!

We also took in a nice day at the beach with a couple of our "regular" friends. Lily kept eating the sand, which I paid for in the form of "beachy"diapers for the next couple of days....GROSS!!! She, as always, loves the water and couldn't get enough of the waves splashing in her face and her sand cravings.
(notice the sand on her chin that missed her mouth)






1 comment:
I'm in a moms group here too... The Hoover Mom's Club. LOVE IT! I've met some cool girls and Colton loves it too. He always takes nice long naps after a fun day with the play group babies!!!
Post a Comment