Thursday, August 27, 2009

Big Girl Carseat!

Lily got an early birthday present from her grandmothers and it arrived today!! She has hit the 20lb mark and that's what her infant carrier goes up to so we decided to go ahead and switch the seats out so that she can officially be a "big girl"! ; )

Yeah!! I got a box!!

Oh wait!! What's in this plastic Mom??

A new carseat?!....

Good thing Dad is home so he can install this thing properly!
Yay! Now I'm ready to Roll!! Thanks Mardi and KK!! I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

The Penter Family said...

We just turned Colton's forward facing. He gets so mad every time I stop at a red light! I am tempted to turn him back around!

The 6 W's said...

Oh no!! haha! Thanks for the tip!

Megan said...

She looks so little in that thing!

Unknown said...

i think Emory"s favorite part of her new carseat was the big box it came in...she still plays in that thing!