Thursday, June 17, 2010

Siblings

The other day Reid was really fussy and it was a little too early to put him down for bed so I tried my best to entertain him but had no luck.....THEN, along comes Lily. She came right up to Reid (who was sitting in my lap) and starts laughing at him until she snorts! Well, that made little man laugh and snort and they continued to do this to each other for about 10 minutes! I just watched in amazement! Reid caught a "second wind" from the whole laughter exchange and I let him play with Lily in her "area" for a good hour. Here are some pics of Lily allowing her brother into her domain...
My little man is now 5 months old!! He can almost sit up on his own and is VERY close to crawling! Stay tuned!!! : )

2 comments:

The Penter Family said...

How SWEET! I can't wait to see how big he has gotten when y'all come back next month!

The Colleges said...

They are such beautiful babies!! I can't believe Reid is about the crawl, that's awesome!!!