NO FRACTURE!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord! I took Little Man to the orthopedic surgeon today and he said that after reviewing the x-rays there was no fracture and that what the E.R. docs saw on the film was inconclusive so he even told me I could remove the splint (which had come off like a dozen times already) and we'll go back for one more re-check on Wednesday! YAY!!!!!!!!
Thank you for all the sweet prayers and comments! I did (and still do) feel bad about what happened but have definitely learned it can happen to anyone! Hopefully (and I'm knocking on wood) we will stay out of the E.R. for a while. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's GREAT NEWS!!!!
We all have those mom moments in life that we're not proud of!! Glad he's ok. I know it must be a challenge with two little ones on your own. Here's to hoping Hanz gets home soon. Take care!
Post a Comment