Lily turned 5 mths old on February 26th but since I was in Birmingham celebrating my mom's birthday, I didn't get a chance to blog until now. I feel like I just blogged about her 4 mth birthday so I'm seriously in shock that a month has gone by so fast! She weighs a whopping 14.5 lb! I haven't measured her but Mom and I think she looks kind of tall. I finally "witnessed" her roll over and it was hilarious! She did it so fast that it made us laugh! She loves her exersaucer but still loves her lay-down Baby Einstein gym the best. : ) She sits with support but not on her own yet. She's trying though! We are waiting to start solids when she hits the 6 mth mark but did let her taste lemon the other day. I felt kind of bad afterwards (see pic below and the awful face she made!!) so I let her suck on some pita bread. She REALLY loved that! She's ticklish and continues to talk everyone's head off (well, baby talk you know) and has started a screeching (sp??) stage. We have officially nicknamed her Velociraptor! I have noticed that she does it when everyone is carrying on conversations around her and I think she just wants in on the conversation!! Too cute!

Five months old and interested in everything!! (obviously not getting her picture made though!)

New Exersaucer (this stupid thing takes 12 AAA batteries!!)

Same old toy (just rolled over and wants everyone to see!) ; )

She sits in her highchair now when we have dinner so she doesn't feel ignored

Getting her first taste of lemon (poor baby! we shouldn't have done this! I feel bad now!!)
Happy Birthday KK!
6 comments:
Thanks so much for your comment! Your little girl is so beautiful! And of course I think Tyson is too - beautiful markings! I am going to add your blog to my list.
That picture with the lemon is HILARIOUS!!!!!
Give her a frozen waffle and let her gum on that. Colton loves them and they taste good too... just make sure it is frozen so she cant take a chunk out of it.
I LOVE your new blog makeover. It looks great!
Awww, I love this post! It's none other than my favorite baby in the world! That lemon thing was so funny... poor bug ; )
I know! Hanz got mad at me and told me that I should take it off b/c it was unfair to Bug. I was like, "no way! I did feel bad but this pic is priceless!!" ; )
I think ALL parents let their kids try a lemon at young age. It is priceless! Cooper actually loves them now. He will eat the entire lemon, rhine and all, if I would let him. He's a wild man! Bug is adorable!
Post a Comment