So I never thought that a little girl who was born in GERMANY would experience her first snow in ALABAMA!!!...but such was the case for the Bug this past weekend. I'm so glad we decided to make the 6 hr trek to Birmingham for my Mom's birthday because the snow was a wonderful surprise (not to mention Lily finally got to wear some of her snow gear! My German friends gave us literally about 10 different snow suits and of course none of them had been used)! We didn't make it outside until later in the day, when most had melted but it was fun nonetheless!

My folks' house in Birmingham

Warm Bug

What is this cold stuff?!!
Mommy and Me
4 comments:
she looks so cute in that little outfit!
I just want to snuggle with her ; )
What a cutie!!!
she looks adorable all bundled up! cant wait to meet her!
Post a Comment