Hanz's mom, Grandma Mardi , flew over from south Texas for a visit with the Bug lady this past weekend. We had a good time and Mardi allowed me and Hanz to get out Friday night for some sushi, while she did some Bug-sitting. She was also a great help on Saturday, while Hanz and I attended to some much needed yard work (the dogs have begun a habbit of digging holes all around the house....not so appealing to the eye but pine straw sure does make a nice "cover up"). Here are a few shots we snapped right before she headed home. : )

Chillin with Dad
Three Welos'
Bug Lady and Grandma Mardi
2 comments:
Bug Sitting-That is so hilarious!! She's getting so big and more and more precious each time I see a picture! So where did you get her name "bug"???
She's changed SOO much in just a couple of weeks! I miss the Bug Lady!
Post a Comment