Easter is BY FAR the most meaningful day of the year. Sadly, I try to put other Holidays (July 4th, Christmas, my B'day ; ) ...ahead of the game) but we all know that Easter's meaning is the TRUE testament!
Hanz, Lily and I drove to B'ham Thursday night after Hanz got finished flying and attended my home church, Brookwood Baptist, Easter Sunday. We then ate WAY too much food at my parents' house and returned to Savannah Sunday night. It was a fun time and here are some pics. We opted not to do the Easter Bunny thing as I myself am kind of scared of him so I figured I wouldn't put the Bug through that! ; ) We decorated a special Easter tree in our yard (which I'm bad and haven't taken pics of....we are in the midst of severe thunderstorms right now or I'd remedy the problem...but I'll promise to post at next light). Enjoy!
Aunt Mae Mae giving Lily her Easter basket (a little early!!) ; )
Yeah!! I got a Baby Einstein CD!!! Thanks Mae Mae!!
I'm going to eat it now!
KK and Lily after Church on Sunday (Lily was too interested in the ground!)
Lily and her Moosie
YEAH!!! My Aunt Loo Loo gave me the best Easter basket EVER!
THANKS Aunt Loo!
Yeah! My Mom's basket ROCKS too!
Thanks Mom and Dad!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!


4 comments:
She makes the funniest faces!
That was so cute! I love reading Lily's stories ; ) That little face she's starting to make is growing on me!
She has such a sweet smile!
You have the happiest baby!! I love the pic of Meg and Lily. Glad you guys had a fun Easter!
Post a Comment