Thursday, April 30, 2009

Picnic in the Park

Lily and Zoie
Lily trying to take our picture (not kiding!)

laying down after a filling lunch
Yesterday Lily and I made it out to one of our favorite parks for a picnic with some new friends! We met April, my new friend, and her baby girl, Zoie, a few weeks ago and hit it off right away! Zoie is about 6 weeks younger than Lily but it is so fun to watch them together as they are so close in age and even kind of look alike!! : ) April treated us to some YUMMY gourmet gas station food (not an oxymoron....honestly, only in Savannah!) and the best lemonade I have ever had in my entire LIFE! Seriously!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Look at those little lady's!

Leah Lindsey Wooten said...

Hey Rebecca! Lily is so precious! And you look amazing! Maybe we can meet in Bham sometime soon! I would love to see you!!