Thursday, April 23, 2009

Note to self...

Next time you purchase a home and you are DEATHLY afraid of snakes, do not buy in a coastal/marshland area. You will find these in your yard...


You will then have to run SCREAMING like a wild banchee (sp??) and hope that your husband is home so that he can go outside and chop their heads off.....THANK YOU HANZ!!!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Ugh, gross!!

The Penter Family said...

I would DIE!!!! I had two massive heart attacks when that lizard thing was in my house. Remind me to NEVER come visit you!!! :)

The Montgomery Family said...

Oh girl I would be a nervous wreck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE snakes, bugs, critters, etc...

The Colleges said...

Rebecca - this is so gross! I wouldn't be able to sleep. However, one good thing about snakes...no mice!

Margie said...

oh no!! I am def. not a fan of snakes.

Nina Long said...

eeewwww!!! I would have to be medicated to live where you live!! *haha*