Well, she's actually a little pudgy but while I was at my folks' house this past Easter weekend, everyone called me into the living room to watch Lily do a "jig". It was the FUNNIEST thing ever! Mom felt bad that I was having to lug the Bug's toys back and forth from SAV to BHM so she ran to Wal Mart and bought this jumper contraption. It's different from her fav exersaucer b/c she can "actually" jump and LOVES it! She's even figured out that she has the Irish gene in her....watch (you'll have to turn your head a little bit...sorry!!)....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Tell me more about the C.diff. Give me an email bc I'm sure there are some gross details that we'd rather not post via blog. (lime green poop things) sonyagraykey@aol.com
Is that the rainforest excersaucer? That is the one Colton has and he jumps like crazy in it!
I think it's the Precious Planet. They are too funny!
Goodness gracious... does Lily Bug have enough of those play things??!! lol! I need to send you the video I took too.
That's my favorite Jason Mraz song too!
Lily is too cute!!!
Kathryn Phillips
Post a Comment