Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New OB...

I LOVE HER!!! I had to change my insurance but it has TOTALLY been worth it! ; ) She is not the doc I was going to get in and see (the one that the ENTIRE rest of girls in my fam uses) but she's a partner in the group. Dr. Straughn (my first choice) is actually due the exact time I am so that wasn't going to work. Anywho, I really love this new doc and have come to find out that a bunch of my besties have used her and all like her. She is very liberal in her medical practices, which being a nurse, REALLY makes me happy! : ) She even told me I could try V-BAC if I wanted to, even though I'm still leaning toward another sect b/c I had such a wonderful experience the first time but I guess we'll see. (my doc in Savannah didn't even give me the choice!) I am 32 weeks and a few days and she told me that if we do go with the sect, we could schedule for around the 15th (I want a Friday so the folks can be off to help out especially if Hanz can't make it home). Still no news on if Hanz will be able to take R&R that early but we're still praying about it. We both feel that there are pros and cons to him coming home then or a few months after b/c I'll be somewhat used to having two under two and will be back in Savannah so that would be nice that he could spend his vacation at home; however, another awesome thing to him being able to come home for the birth is that his 30th B'day is Jan. 18th and we could actually celebrate that with him....hmm....decisions, decisions! ; ) Well, that's about all my news for now. I'm pretty settled into life at my folks house. Lily has her own room, Reid will be in with me in mine and we have the big room upstairs that Mom and Dad have already set up for a playroom (there was a HUGE Mickey Mouse Clubhouse tent-thing that greeted Lily when we got here; she was uber excited!!!). Tschuss for now and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments: