Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Third Trimester

YAY!! It's here. I'm in my 29th week this week so not too much longer! Unfortunately Hanz will be leaving us soon so my emotions have been running away with me. There's nothing worse in the WORLD than sending your husband off to war VERY pregnant! : ( Oh well. I know a lot of you guys are praying for us and I truly appreciate it! That is the one constant that keeps us going and we are very thankful for each and every prayer!
I'm going to my last doctor's visit this week with my doc here in Savannah before I make the switch to the one in B'ham. I'm happy and sad at the same time b/c I am really going to miss leaving what I've known and been comfortable with but there is NOTHING and I mean NOTHING in the world than having a supportive family like mine that I know will help me out with this adventure. I'm so thankful to them and that helps so much with making the decision to go home to the "Ham" to have this little baby.

Well, anywho....minus the emotions, this pregnancy is going very well. I've managed to gain 10 lb so far, which I am very proud of. I had not lost all of the baby weight from the Bug so I've really been trying to watch it this time. No real cravings except for Halloween candy! hah! I can't seem to eat enough of it. I'll definitely be glad when it's all gone from our house! : ) Hanz went with me and bought me some maternity clothes a couple of weeks ago which I'm very grateful for. Since Lily was a summer baby I really didn't have that many winter outfits so I should be hooked up now. We have been working on Reid's room and it's coming together wonderfully. Hanz's parents came to Savannah this past weekend and his dad was kind enough to help Hanz take out all the guest furniture and build the crib, etc... I'll post pics when it's all done. I'm at the stage where Reid is kicking up a storm and I can feel little bony parts at times. I really enjoy that about being pregnant b/c it kind of lets you touch them and play with them before they're here. Too cool! I'm also starting to get a little nervous again about having a new baby just because I look at Lily and she still is one!! Everyone I talk to that has kids so close in age has been really encouraging to me and I know it will be awesome in the end. Well, here's a pic of me and my belly. I don't think you can see it as good in a dress as you can in a regular shirt but I promise it's in there!! : ) Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

I think it might be hard at first, but your family will be there to help out so you are really lucky. As they get older, I bet you will like them being so close in age because they can play together and entertain one another! I can't wait till you get back here so we can get together!