Wednesday, May 12, 2010

B-U-S-Y Weekend!

WHEW! That's about all I've got to describe our last weekend in Birmingham! To recap...
FRIDAY:
We went to Homestead Hollow with the Bakers' where Lily ate her first EVER corn dog and cotton candy...

Saturday:

We went to Buck Creek Festival in Helena with Mae-Mae and Michael. I don't have any pics but we had a great time and Lily came home with a Fairy outfit and Reid got the CUTEST little handmade Bear tobagan (sp?) to wear for the winter.

That night we went to Allison's wedding and had a BLAST!! It was such a beautiful wedding and the bride was stunning! (Lily actually thought Alli was Cinderella!)

Sunday:

Of course that was Mother's Day and I had a fabulous one! I got an ecard from Lily and Reid (with a little help from my parents) and a phone call from Afghanistan! What more could a girl want! ; ) Meg and I made a Mother's Day lunch for our Mom and it was DELICIOUS! I had to take a pic of the food!

Oh yeah!... and Reid found his feet! : )

1 comment:

Megan said...

I wish we had a pic from the Buck Creek Festival... Lily looked so cute in that fairy tutu!

Love the pics from the wedding... I miss the babies already : )