I introduced rice cereal to little Reid at 4 mths and let me tell you, there is a REASON why this is a "little" early! His infantile suckling is still very strong and he just wouldn't have any of it! He is a big boy and that's why I gave it a shot (Lily, I waited until 6 mths and she took the "real" food like a pro) but my poor baby boy was a little too young. : ( I was hoping that we could find him something to tide him over a little bit longer b/t feedings but it looks like it'll be my arms for now! ; ) I did stop "exclusively" nursing him at 4 mths and have started formula at times but he definitely prefers me so I'm working on that transition as well. It may be too much for the little guy for now, who knows??? Anyway, here are some pics from our experience. As you'll notice, Lily enjoyed his leftovers! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Lily, sit down in that chair... you will fall! Love, Aunt Mae Mae ; )
Post a Comment