Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Playdates and Such...

Since we've been back to Savannah, we've attended a couple of parties and hosted a playdate. It's been a good time to be back with our "local" friends! Here are some pics...

Playdate with Rachel and Lily...

We had an "unwanted" guest about midway through our playdate but as most of you know from my blog from last Summer...these creatures like to surprise me about once a week during the Summer. I wouldn't mind if they called somewhere else home this year though! ; )
We enjoyed Lee's son, Junior's, first b'day party this past Saturday night; unfortunatley, I don't have pics from the festivities. : ( I did join Lee, Junior, Chloe and Lauren at the Dutch Island pool Sunday after church and we had a BLAST!! I am not quite "swimsuit ready" so that's why there are no pics from me. Hopefully soon though! ; )





1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

I almost flipped out just looking at the picture of that snake! Alli and I saw one at Aldrige Gardens a few weeks ago! We miss you! Time to come back to Birmingham and have some play dates with US!!!!