
Last night was my first book club meeting and it rocked! My bestest friend, Jo, and another lady from Chapel, Cindy, are the facilitators. We have Protestant women and Catholic women who attend so it definitely makes for interesting conversation! ; ) I would highly recommend this book! There has been some controversy about the book and you can make up your own mind if you choose to read it. I will be happy to discuss it with you as well. I just think it is thought provoking and makes for good discussion. To learn more about the history behind the book, check out http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90664444.


1 comment:
I just finished this book. It had some good points that made you think about God's love. But, I thought it was a little hard to relate to...the way he made the characters of God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit. What did you think?
Post a Comment