Monday, August 11, 2008

Poor Mr. Tysa!

Well, as you can tell Tyson has had a bit of a problem! On Saturday I took both of the dogs out to Graf where Hanz was pulling duty and while I was shopping at their PX, Hanz decided to take them on a walk. Well, of course they found a drainage ditch to play in and when I got back to the "hooch" (where the crew hangs out and sleeps for the week) there was bloody dog tracks all over the place. Tyson, who thinks he's a deer and leaps everywhere, is notorious for cutting his feet and so he did in the ditch. His foot bled all day Saturday and Sunday so I took him to the vet today and she gave me some cream that works really well on dog lacerations but then put this satellite thing on his head! It was too funny! Tyson, the social animal of the year, would not look at anyone when he was leaving the exam room. He was so embarrased! He stood right beside me where his collar was touching me and stared at the wall, while I was paying the bill! I wish you guys could see this in person! Oh well, enjoy Tyson's blackmail pic!