Friday, August 29, 2008
First Stretch Mark!!!!
AHHH!!!!!!! Shawn, you jinxed me!! ; ) So as you all know Hanz has been on "duty" and got home yesterday. Well, the wonderful man points out, "Babe, you have a stretch mark". I was like, "What?? Where??" It ends up that it's underneath my belly where I obviously can't see. I was so upset but "maybe" it'll be the only one. I've been doing this specific routine ever since I got back from the States in April and bought the Belli elasticity belly oil ($$$) and Curel's Pregnancy & Motherhood lotion. People have told me that a lot of times the stretch marks will come all at once, right at the end of pregnancy. Well, they better stay away from me!!! ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I didn't have any with Jake but the last week of my pregnancy with Ty I got one and I was sooooo mad! But it blends in with my scar from the c section
I was lucky to make it through the pregnancy without one. I came out stretch mark free! But, you are so close to the end now that I bet you won't get anymore than that one...at least it is low down where it can't be seen easily.
Post a Comment