Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tyson's a Daddy!!!

Tyson's the proud daddy of 5 healthy pups! We were able to go see them yesterday after I got off work and they are all SOOOO adorable!! I want to get one so bad but I know that would just be dumb! : ( There are three girls and two boys and they will be three weeks old on Tuesday. We were given the option of "pick of the litter" or stud fee (price of a puppy) so we're taking the stud fee, since this really isn't a good time for us to have a newborn and puppy. The mom's name is Nelly and she is the dog of a guy in Hanz's company. They have played together before (while Hanz and her owner were on duty together) and get along great. As you can tell, she is darker than Tyson but they are both very good looking and so are their pups! I have become a proud grandma before I've even become a mom!! HAH! ; )

Nelly, Tyson and the litter of fiveSleeping babies
Waking Up
The little girl that looks the most like Tyson (I probably would choose her) : )

2 comments:

The Penter Family said...

They are so cute! I can see how it would be hard to resist keeping one of them!

pylant clan said...

Rebecca,
I had no idea that you were a blogger. It is such a great way to keep up and Morgan didn't even mention it to me either I just found it through hers. I can't wait to hear about Lily. There is nothing like a baby girl!!!!