Well, we just got finished cleaning our house (it's 1215 AM!!) and I'm EXHAUSTED!! We've checked into the hotel on post and will be here the next couple of nights. Hanz does the final inspection with housing tomorrow morning at 0830 so PRAY that we pass!! We better b/c I cleaned my rear end off!! (so did Hanz, by the way!) ; ) The house is definitely cleaner when we first got it so that's a step in the right direction.
The next couple of days will be pretty hectic. We'll be hanging out and saying goodbye to friends so I'm not sure how much I'll get to talk to anyone. We still have our cells though so you can get in touch with us that way (or email obviously) if you need to. Next stop....THE STATES!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited and sad at the same time. Well, TTFN ; ) Just wanted to give you guys a quick update. Now, I'm hitting the sack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good Luck with everything!!
I hope you guys pass the inspection... I'm sure you will being that you are both NEAT FREAKS!! Love you!
Post a Comment