Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First "official" Haircut

I took Lily to get her first "professional" haircut today and it was a lot of fun! I had cut it once before (when she was about 6 mths) b/c she had two little rat-tails that Hanz wanted to get rid of. "Military hair cut" daddy decided it was time again for a real haircut so I took the Bug to Toadly Kool Cuts for kids out on Whitemarsh Island. It was sooo cute! Their chairs include a barbie jeep, fighter jet and motorcycle. Lily chose the barbie jeep but we may have to put her in the fighter jet next time b/c there was just too much room for her to play around in inside the barbie jeep! The salon lady put Finding Nemo on a little dvd player that was right next to the chair so it somewhat kept Bug's attention. She also got a "First Haircut" certificate which was really cute. It was kind of $$ so I probably won't go there regularly but it was definitely worth the money to have such a fun first haircut experience!

Before (my poor shaggy haired girl)





After!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

It looks SO good! And, you didn't even have to bribe her... she's such a good girl ; )

Margie said...

Lucky you. Coop HATES hair cuts!!!

Unknown said...

looks like she had a good time. I can't bring myself to get Emory's hair cut!