Sunday, December 6, 2009

Birmingham Baby Shower

This past Sunday was my Birmingham Baby Shower hosted by Meg, Loo, Mom and Bett. Meg played the "head" hostess and held the event at her house. It all turned out sooo cute and Reid received many precious gifts! Thanks to everyone who attended and made this shower so special for me!

The two preggers in attendance! Very odd considering I know about 20 pregnant women right now!

Playing Baby Bingo...Janice won!

Lily and Zoe playing together...

Olivia decided to show them more interesting things...like what was going on outside!

Time to open gifts...

One of the many precious outfits Reid received...this one was from Nancy and Kinsey. THANK YOU GUYS!! : )

I took a bunch of pics of the food spread that Meg and my hostesses had laid out but they are on my Mom's camera of which is MIA. I'll make sure to post when we find it!

No comments: