I say FINALLY because my best girlfriends from my "sorority days" get together EVERY year and I haven't been able to attend for at least four years due to being across the pond BUT I was able to last night and we had such a blast! It was soooo great to see these girls and it literally felt like just yesterday I had seen them (those are definitely the best friendships!). All of us were freshmen together at UNA and pledged the same sorority, PHI MU, together (we even lived on the same floor in the freshmen dorm)! I was only at UNA for my first two years but continue to stay in touch with these fabulous gals and am so thankful for their friendships! We all live far away from each other but this reunion always seems to happen and hopefully it'll never end!
We met at Martina's to begin our festivites. We went to the mall for last minute Christmas shopping and a quick lunch but left b/c it really was insane there and just headed back to Martina's to catch up. Each of us have lived in Birmingham at one point or another, since our college days, and always want to tame the craving for Surin so that's where we ate dinner. It was all together just good food and fellowship! Thank you ladies for such a wonderful day!
Rebecca, Stacy, Martina, Leah and Samantha
1 comment:
Great Picture! Who's camera did you take that one? Ha! Can't wait till the Summer so we can do it all over again...
Post a Comment