Saturday, September 20, 2008

Let's Get It Started In Here!

YEAH!!! My mom made it safely to Germany this morning and then safety by train (all by herself!) to Ansbach! I told her, "Now that you're here, this baby can come out asap!" Hanz took us seriously and led us and the two dogs on a FOUR MILE WALK! I did really good and so far...nothing....except that Lily is going crazy in there moving around. She's being a lot more active than normal so I'm hoping that that's her way of telling me, she's ready for this big wide world and more space!! ; )

Congrats to all of you weird Alabama fans out there (yes... I was one at one point in my life but saw the light!). We were able to watch the big AL/AK game on AFN and saw AL stomp the pooh out of AK! Good Job! Let's just hope that my lovely Auburn will do the same to LSU....we'll see!
I thought it would have been cool for Lily to be born today as it is two of my cousins b'days (Allison and Lanier) but that doesn't appear to be happening. Oh well. Soon, hopefully she'll make her debut! I know that most first time pregnancies go to full term (and I'm obviously in that category) but I do hope that I don't go much over. I'm so ready to meet and hold this little girl. She has been kicking me non-stop in my ribs and right side and as much as it "kind-of" hurts at times, I told Mom and Hanz that her feet will probably be the first things I kiss once she's here. Well, as always, I'll keep you updated. Hopefully some great news will come soon! Take care!

2 comments:

Nina Long said...

I know you are so ready for her to get here. I remember Jake's feet were blue from my ribs. They were bruised!!! I thought yes my ribs must be broken *ha* I will be praying for all of you. I can't wait till you are back in the states and can come to a girls night out! I was thinking about you this weekend and about our beach trip about 5 years ago do you remember?? *haha*

The Penter Family said...

AU lost to LSU...but now my much. They put up a pretty good fight.

I can't wait until little Lily gets here! Sleep now while you still can!!!