Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Update
I totally forgot to tell you guys something! The pain I've been having over my kidneys is GONE!! I mean GONE!!! When I was at the appointment with my midwife yesterday she asked me how my pain was and I had to sit back and think about the fact that I hadn't had any pain in several days! I never even took any of the meds the Doc gave me that day so do I attribute this to accupuncture?? Maybe. Frau Wagner did put two needles in each hand and the only needle that hurt was my left hand one. This, she told me yesterday, was from the nerve going to my left kidney. Hmmm...am I a believer???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Na I still wouldn't do it!! *haha* Im a baby! Gald the pain is gone though!
I agree with Nina on that one! :)
Becks, it was so good hearing your voice this weekend! I'm glad your pain is gone, your mom was telling me about it. I am so excited for you, your little Lily pad will be here so soon! P.S. It wasn't a full Baggett lake weekend without the Welos :) Love you guys, Alli
I saw your comment on our website...I completely forgot about Mama G's!! I just went online and got their menu - I will be making sandwiches forever now...and cereal!
You look so great, I can't believe you're going to be a Mommy soon! Lilly is going to be so lucky having you for a Mommy!!!!
Post a Comment