Hey guys! I have a VERY big prayer request for you all. Hanz has been having GI problems for the last few weeks and today was a visit to a GI specialist at our hospital. Well, he ended up having more bleeding this morning so we took a picture of it and as soon as the doctor saw it, he decided to call in a fellow surgeon to see what was going on. Well, they thought it might just be hemorrhoids but didn't find anything and he kept actively bleeding so they admited him. Needless to say, I have been pretty upset all day. I've been in and out of the hospital with him (as I had to get to my own appt at a different hospital closer to our house for my weekly check-up...I'll tell you more about that in a minute) and he is now being prepped for a colonoscopy/endoscopy for first thing in the morning. I just ask that you all lift him up in prayer and pray that this is not anything serious or chronic. Unknown bleeding is always a scary thing and this feels like it couldn't come at a worse time for us, but we know that God will not give us anything we can't handle so I just pray for strength and comfort from Him, especially for Hanz.
At my appointment, I completed my last session of accupuncture and then the doctor checked me. He said that my cervix is not ready yet so he thinks Mom will safely be here before Lily comes. I asked him about induction, since next week is my due date and we've gotta get this passport ball rolling, and he scheduled me for an appt on Tuesday at 0800 to try and induce with a prostaglandins tab. So who knows what will happen. I'm just thankful that she's comfy in there for the time being so that we can focus on her daddy. I'll make sure and keep you all posted as to what the doctors say tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I will be praying fro Hanz! Just try not to stress everything will work out. Give it all to God and he will take care of your family!
I'll keep him in my prayers...keep us posted.
Bec, I am praying for Hanz. I know that everything will work out... no worries : )
Hey Rebecca!! I am so sorry that your little family is going through this right now! I will for sure keep you and Hanz in my prayers and hope that everything comes back perfectly normal! Take some deep breaths and tell Lily to stay put until your mom makes it to Germany;-)
P.S. Thanks for the tips on getting Baby C to flip! We will give the flashlight one a shot tonight!!=)
Post a Comment